Ralphie found amusement (or did he?) in a bin…
**This was a fun & happy experience for Ralphie. Treats & all! I promise, he loved jumping in to find his favorite treat and then mastering his high jump out.
What should I do today?
Go for a swim?
Make a sand castle?
Put my shirt back on?
Watch the sunset?
Go back up the the house?
How about I take a cue from this sign?
Yes. That is what I will do!
Ralphie says, “Here’s to a relaxing Sunday, readers! Thanks for stopping by.”
What a pleasant surprise!! We are honored to be nominated for the Reader Appreciation Award by Erin of Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life, a truly inspiring blog that offers advice and insight everyday that fits into my everyday life.
Thank you, Erin, for nominating my blog, The Ralphie Chronicles!! It’s means a lot to me!!
Ralphie requested to answer these questions from his point of view. Here are his answers:
1. What is your favorite color? It’s a tie between fire engine red and cobalt blue
2. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, naturally.
3. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither, I’m a dog and can’t type on my own.
5. What is your favorite pattern? Definitely paisley
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Getting them! Woof! However, I do like giving the gift of love as often as possible to my people!
7. What is your favorite number? 17
8. What is your favorite day of the week? That’s Friday! My people can really relax with me and we stay up late to watch The Jimmy Fallon Show.
9. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daises
10. What’s your passion? Playing a strong game of catch and taking long walks outside. Also, I absolutely, paws down, LOVE snuggling on my people’s laps!
I’d like to nominate a couple blogs that I find enjoyable and fun to read!
Thanks again, Erin! Readers, if you haven’t come across her blog, check it out!
Also, a huge thank you to all the readers out there who enjoy & check out my blog on a regular basis. I really appreciate each of you!! Ralphie sends along his love, too.
Today was what I like to call, Ralphie Grooming Day
We coax him into the tub for a good scrub, then dry him with a hairdryer (low heat of course!) and then give him a haircut using clippers and scissors.
Since the weather was so nice today, we were able to take him outside and put him on the picnic table—by the way, this technique is so much easier on our backs, compared to the kitchen floor method!
Surprisingly, Ralphie was completely agreeable with our plan!
For some reason, we think this was exactly what he wanted to do today…
He’s not certain if he likes his legs looking so skinny, but this way he will stay cool outside and won’t need another haircut for a while. (Pretty nice for us, his personal grooming team.)
Happy Sunday, or what we like to call, Ralphie Grooming Day!
Thanks for reading. Please stop by again for more, “Adventures of Ralphie the Schnoodle”.