A huge thanks to Not so Fancy Nancy for this special nomination! Thanks for the recognition!! We really appreciate this compliment.
The above mentioned blog is a great compilation of Nancy’s father’s WWII stories from personal letters and memories, as well as stories about her dogs! It’s a warm, heart-felt blog that I find inspiring and interesting, and I know you will too if you haven’t already discovered this wonderful blog!
So, Ralphie requested that he answer the questions below from his point of view. Here are his astute answers:
1. What is your favorite color? It’s a tie between fire engine red and cobalt blue
2. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, naturally.
3. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Neither, I’m a dog, can’t type and I don’t own a smart phone of my own.
5. What is your favorite pattern? Stripes
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Getting them! Woof! However, I do like giving the gift of love as often as possible to my people!
7. What is your favorite number? 15
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday! My people can really relax with me and we stay up late to watch The Jimmy Fallon Show.
9. What is your favorite flower? White Tulips
10. What’s your passion? I absolutely, paws down, LOVE snuggling on my people’s laps!
Next, I’d like to nominate a few blogs that I find enjoyable and fun to read! Please check these out if you haven’t yet:
Coco J. Ginger Says
The Misadventures of Misaki
Paws to Talk
Thanks and have a great day!